Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 A HAPPY NEW YEAR...

A new Keyboard ..New Computer...A New Year...A New Chapter...
Its like ..GOD reset my whole life..and here we go...lets start re-writing the pages once
I have scribbled...those pages I left it hanging without an ending...
those chapters without titles..
Its...a wonderful opening..for me...
Got to see GOD after so long in the temple.... Fireworks at Damansara...Lepak with Frens till early morning....

MILLION SORRIES...MILLION APOLOGIES..MILLION THANKS
FOR THOSE THINGS I SPOILT..
FOR THOSE PEOPLE I HURT...
FOR THOSE MOMENTS I MISSED...
FOR THOSE CHANCES I LEFT...
FOR THOSE FRIENDS I FORGOT...
FOR THOSE CRIED FOR ME..
FOR THOSE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF ME...
FOR THOSE STRUGGLED WITH ME..

I Appreciate the Life that I m living now...more than Ever...
I LOVE MY SELF N THOSE WHO SHOW THEIR LOVE TO ME...
I want to be a guy who really deserve all these...
well Make me ..ONE ..ok !!!!
Thank You ...Thank All of You...!

1 comment:

VG said...

Happy new year to u too mr.wikcy :))