Saturday, December 6, 2008

LIFE HAV TO MOVE ON

yeah its easy to say it! but I want to know One IDIOT out there
who have done it so perfectly that he hav no regrets about his PAST
well...I bet even GOD wont say Yes to it..cause sure he mus be regrettin out there
for creating human beings and..sendin them to earth...

I m GOOD enough to say that i ve learnt alot of wisdom about life and human natures..
but no one ever thought me or showed me the way to apply it in my life..as i know
I m the onli one who is living my life at this moment..
those who wrote the books about how life should be n how man should move on
died decades ago..!

HMM...ADVICES after ADVICES man! the worst bastards in the world are those
who dont think for a second about HOW FUCKED UP LIFE IS and jus straight way
ADVICE THE REST ABOUT HOW TO LIVE THE LIFE..

let me tell you guys theres no place on earth where you can find the correct rules to live
the life...

BEING NAKED ON THE BEACH IS an offence in MALAYSIA..well
YOU GO BRAZIL ITS LEGAL MAN...
hmm..DONT WASTE TIME finding out what is correct n wrong..JUS do wat you want to do!
well i m saying this cause i didnt do most of the things i wanted to do in life..n i m this
weird position of my life..where I stil can say i m NOBODY N I DONT KNOW WHERE
MY LIFE IS GONA BE 2MORO..!

I have overcomed the position of being worried n now im in a state of confussion where
I am I SO COOL OR AM I JUS NOT REALISING WATS STANDING AHEAD OF ME.

No comments: